- Who can use anev.com (or any site connected to anev.com, including a sub-site e.g. slappy.anev.com)? Anyone who enjoys a good conversation, some wild banter and has an open mind. Carl’s personal website is a work in progress, it showcases his talents, his fun and his joy in a variety of areas. Everyone is welcome to contribute, add comments, suggestions, or complaints (keep in mind though – complaints that are boring will get ignored).
- While those who maintain anev.com (e.g. Carl) will attempt to remove (or possibly edit) any generally objectionable material, as quickly as possible, it is impossible to review every message or article (and sometimes a bit freaking scary). Therefore you willing place yourself at risk that all posts made to this site express the views and opinions of the author and not the those who maintain it (except for posts by anyone designated as a site author who didn’t think before they post), hence forth, you will not hold liable, blame or even harass others because of their lame ass comments.
- You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or any other material that may violate any applicable laws (including the ones where you live, this ain’t the Midwest of them there great US of A … or Texas ee’der). Doing so may lead to you being immediately and/or permanently banned (and your service provider being informed, along with whomever else will listen).
- The IP address of all communication is recorded to aid in enforcing these guidelines and trust me, we ain’t no dumb computer users here … we know how dem tere number thingies work.
- You agree that those who maintain anev.com have the right to remove, edit, move, or close any topic at any time should they see fit, and it falls somewhere, even as thinly veiled and pathetically close to a wimpy excuse they may provide, within these guidelines. However, only Carl has the right to make up rules on the spot because he can’t control his damn mood swings some days.
- As a user of anev.com you agree that any information you have entered can be stored in a database. While this information will not be disclosed to any third party (unless required by law … blah, blah, blah), you cannot hold any of the site maintainers responsible for any hacking attempt that may lead to the data being compromised … no matter how much you bitch and moan about it.
- Your e-mail address is used only for confirming your registration details, password (and for sending new passwords should you forget your current one), it may be used to alert you to events on the site or to advise you on significant changes. UNDER no circumstance, except by law, will it ever be used otherwise. Yeah we know, no stupid comment to go along with this one. We couldn’t think of anything because everyone gets so freaking paranoid that their way cool email address will be handed over to spammers, pfft.
- This site is a personal service of Carl J. Rodakowski and as such, you will treat it with the same respect as you would treat your best friend (when you aren’t mad at them) or beloved pet. Families are not included in that statement because we all know how family can treat ya’ when the shit hits the fan.
- If at any time you wish to have your data removed you can visit your account page, contact Carl, or any administrator, and your wish will be our command. We will purge you from the system and forget we ever talked!
- If you have subscribed to any newsletters, forums, or other service attached to this site, you should be able to remove yourself via the various control panels. However, you can always let Carl (or any administrator) know and someone will be happy to expunge you from the system.
- And finally, as some might be aware, Carl is a Gemini and with that comes the handy “Carl clause”: You agree that at any moment he might change his mind, have a mood swing, or be generally pissed off at the world causing him to change, alter or abandon these guidelines or make new ones up on the spot. You have been warned!
Last Updated: 01/30/2022 by Carl